Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Would this makeup look good on someone with blue eyes?

I absolutely love using colour in my make up and I saw this beautiful look on youtube but I'm not sure if using this much blue is a smart choice for someone with blue eyes. So can this look work for me?


Here is the video(It shows the look in the first couple seconds..or so.)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iBA-XyTR鈥?/a>Would this makeup look good on someone with blue eyes?
Yeah, that look would look really good on blue eyes. It'd make your eyes just pop. Also, golds and bronze colors make your eyes pop as well :]Would this makeup look good on someone with blue eyes?
yes but you may have to define your eyes mor with mascara and eyeliner or adding another color mascara and liner
If you make it look more natural, it would bring out your eyes a lot. :) Just make sure not to overdo it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting