Friday, December 11, 2009

With blonde hair, grey eyes, & a very pale, cool toned complexion, how should i do my makeup?

I recently dyed my naturally dark brown hair to a very pale blonde with platinum highlights.





Now my old makeup makes me look drab and plain! How can I compliment my new color more (especially with eye makeup)?With blonde hair, grey eyes, %26amp; a very pale, cool toned complexion, how should i do my makeup?
use warm, delicate tones-- light pinks and browns, and nothing too heavy.With blonde hair, grey eyes, %26amp; a very pale, cool toned complexion, how should i do my makeup?
Try this website it has some great tips. http://beauty.expertvillage.com/videos/c鈥?/a>
Warm tones, but not too much because of the fair skin.


You should look in those stars magazines, that is what they are all about.
u shuld do a nice tan or goldish eyeshadow i have brown hair with blonde high lights and everyone loves it when i where the tan colors so maybe it will work on u?!?! NEVER where very bright colors!! like green or orange like that.and no dark pink maybe a light pink mixed with white. use a wooden pencil eye liner do your bottom eyeliner first but not to much!! then go the bottom or your top lid, then get liquid eyeliner and do your top eyelid but dont do to much of that.
pink eyeshadow,not to dark blush,lavender lipstick,add gloss.for nails,use lavender.The best colors for a blonde are lavender,violet,red,and sometimes skyblue
I wouldnt add dark eyeliner or anything like that. I would go with pinks and light,,light,,browns. and then some blush to add color. and dont wear dark lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting