Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have blonde hair and blue eyes...what color makeup should I wear?

-I want to play around a little bit with color around my eyes!I have blonde hair and blue eyes...what color makeup should I wear?
Light blue eyeliner on your lower lashlines will accentuate your blue eyes. Some eyeshadow colors to try are silver, soft gold, bronze, brown, and peach. Avoid super-bright colors like bright blue. Good luck!I have blonde hair and blue eyes...what color makeup should I wear?
i have blonde hair and blue eyes as well..


i use mousse foundation on my skin, its really good.. it looks like your not even wearing any which is a good thing. On my eyes i wear liquid eyeliner on top and mascara on top and then maybe a purple eye shimmer shadow or maybe even silver :) It looks soo good it will bring out your eyes a lot and make it even more blue and more noticed.


I wouldn't wear anything on the bottom of your eye like mascara or eyeliner because you'll eyes will just look smaller and nothing will be noticed.
I think you should where suttle colurs with a hint of warmness. Try a light blue or maybe nuetrel eyeshadow and keep the foundation light and suttle. lighter colurs and more skin type makeups will suit you better. I think you are lucky to have blonde and blue its a nice complexion !!! good luck PS if you really like your makeup try CLINIQE i think you would like there range !!! xxxxx
Well, it also depends on how tan or pale you are. I often hear you should try a color that's the opposite shade of your eye color because the contrast will really bring it out. I would recommend a metallic gold or a bronze color.
For your eyes you can do: taupe, grey, violet, purple, deep blue (shade darker than your eyes wil make your eyes look really blue), and black (with a bright blue will give you a smoky look).





Hope I helped you :)
daytime- pinks, blues, silver, white


night- dark colors, high contrast lip ruby, etc.
i heard contrast colors work really well to make your eyes pop so maybe like browns, purples, blacks, they would look really pretty with blue eyes
Mauve, brown, reddish?
purple really makes your eyes pop. pink and a conture of brown looks good too. and try smokey eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting