Friday, December 11, 2009

GIRLS!!! how can i take my makeup off without hurting my eyes and losing eyelashes?

i don't wear makeup often because i hate going home and having to take it off. how can i wash my face without my eyelashes falling out, smearing it all over the place, and hurting my eyes? i use a wash cloth and makeup remover. is there some sort of trick? thanks to anyone who can help me!!GIRLS!!! how can i take my makeup off without hurting my eyes and losing eyelashes?
Use oil free eye make-up remover and cotton ball. Soak the ball with remover and apply to make up. Wait a minute for it to soak. Gently wipe away make up. Wipe toward bridge of nose to avoid lines on eyes.GIRLS!!! how can i take my makeup off without hurting my eyes and losing eyelashes?
if you use cold cream and a wash cloth.


The cold cream does not hurt your eyes as much as regular makeup remover and you can massage it into your eyelashes without pulling them out. Then you can take off the cold cream with a soft wash cloth that is either damp or dry.





You can also use cetaphil as a makeup remover and it helps clean your face and does not hurt your eyes if it goes in it.
by sticking it in the shower
use a makeup remover like joh


nson's.


and for the eye makeup,i can tell you a trick.


use an eye ointement,like terramycin....a physician told me before.


just rub your eyes,even from the inside,it doesn't matter,it's basically for the inside of the eye,then clean it gently with a cotton bud.


it will remove all eye makeup.
click the link below


with this make up remover all you have to do is put some on a cotton pad, and gently press on your eye, BAM its gone !!great stuff !!


i use it all the time stuff








http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>
Use a cosmetic pad and don't rub your eyes harshly. (You'll just end up with irritated eyes) You could also try buying a make-up remover with a gentle formula.
maybeline eye make-up remover.
ha, I got the same problem as you! but I know theres some special oil based eye make up and mascara removers which do not damage the lashes or eye area.
Use a cotton ball and dab some baby oil on it and carefully wipe off your eye make up
Ok this is silly (maybe to anyone w/out kids) but I use babywipes...
just use soap and water that's all I ever used.
I've been using Jergens All-Purpose face cream. It comes in a white jar with a pink lid. Dab a little on each eye and let it sit for a few minutes (2-3 minutes is fine). Then wipe off with a warm damp washcloth. It's very gentle.
Try Ponds makeup remover. There face pads that cleanse your face as well as remove make-up. I use them and they work great.
well it sounds funny but works for me use a baby wipe before you wash your face round the eye area its really gentle oh and not to sound mean but your mascara could be gone off or u could be using too much because when it clumps its hardest to get off
do u have aloe vera gel..... that might help...
I use these makeup wipes, they're like wipes in a container..maybe they will work for you
Use a special eye makeup remover for your eyes and don't ever scrub at your eyes, just barely wipe at them until the make up is gone. The Body Shop Chamomile eye makeup remover is awesome.
use an eye makeup remover





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Tools/鈥?/a>





or





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp21834_332828鈥?/a>





both remove mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow gently without having to scrub. you can get them at cvs or your local drugstore. these are both non-oily products. some eye makeup removers are very oily, and they make me break out. these are oil-free
use mabeline eye make-up remover and a cotton ball and water
I use Buff-Puffs!


They sound lame, but all they are is a face cleanser. All you have to do is take on Buff-Puff, put in under water, and scrub you face (gently, but not too gently so where you don't take any make-up off). Then rinse face and puff. And lastly through the Buff-Puff away. They remove make-up without hurting, pulling, or smearing your eyes. Just be sure to close your eye so no soap comes in!


=)


You can get them at Ulta!
use the lotion type of makeup remover not the oil stuff wet the cloth and put a little dab of the remover on the cloth wipe your eyes and you should not lose any eyelashes then wash your face after your eyes are clean otherwise you will have smears all over your face good luck
just apply the make-up remover on your fingers and massage gently your eyes with small circular moves...then with a piece of cotton or better with a cotton pad remove (always) gently the remaining make-up remover...then rinse your face and you are ready...


good luck!
I use a warm damp washcloth and Vaseline. Works everytime!!!!
Use your makeup remover properly and there should be no problem. Read the directions and purchase cotton balls or makeup remover pads.
use a cleasing cloth
use ponds makeup remover clothes, i use them and they work so good i cant een explain it.
lotion
I normally wash my face with my normal cleanser and my hands. I don't normally use a makeup remover, but it's possible. Wash your face like normal, and be gentle when you are working with your eyelashes. And I use a Q-Tip to get the eyeliner off. Hope this helps!!
A lot of makeup artists use baby wipes - they are cheap, non irritating and do the job. Are you wearing waterproof mascara? That s always a pain to remove. You can also try DHC deep cleansing oil - that will take off everything gently. t's what I use if I have more makeup than normal on (if was at an event or something )


I would stick to non-waterproof makeup except for special or hot occasions - it's more trouble than its worth and it does eventually damage your lashes.
i just use plain warm water for my eyes and then wash my face with a good cleanser.......
lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting