Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ways to makeup your eyes?

I want to do my eyes up with some makeup but I don't know like any styles at all.. send me some links or anything. much appreciated :) thankyouWays to makeup your eyes?
There is a lot to learn. Go to youtube. There is a whole community of make up gurus who will tell you everything you could ever want to know. Here are some of my favs:


allthatglitters21


juicystar07


michellephan


fafinettex3


lollipop26


xteeener


makeupbytiffanyd


panacea21


Just type their user names into youtube and go to their channels. There are a bunch more that are great too but these are just a few of my favorites. They have a ton of eyeshadow tips and tricks for you. Hope this helps and good luck!Ways to makeup your eyes?
Use an eyeshadow pack with 3 colors. Eyeliner around the eye. The darkest eyeshadow over the eyeliner to make it less prominent. Then the middle shade of eyeshadow above that. And the lightest around that. And I'd suggest clear mascara to look more natural. It usually only costs around $5 at any drugstore.


:D
This is a great eye application resource! It allows you to choose your eye shape then goes through step by step how to apply your makeup: http://www.marykay.com/kmlarson/whatsnew鈥?/a>
http://www.youtube.com/user/LilyLovesYou鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting