Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have very sensitive eyes and i like to put on makeup but then my eyes get irritated and puffy what can I do?

Look for something ';hypoallergenic';, it's made for people with sensitive skin like you!





Good brands that carry hypoallergenic products:


Clinique


Physicians Formula (found at drugstores) http://www.physiciansformula.com


Almay (not much color choice, though...)


Neutrogena


Some Laura Mercier products (found at Sephora)


I think some NARS products?


Some Make Up Forever products.


check out http://www.sephora.com , a lot of their makeup is hypoallergenic.


Some Lancome.


pretty much any mineral makeup brand, like Bare Minerals, Everyday Minerals, Meow Minerals, Signature Minerals, Alima Minerals, which can all be ordered online. Bare Minerals you can also find at Sephora. They all have pretty good eye shadow and liner selections.





Everyday minerals is also amazing. You can order a sample kit for free online, on their website, http://www.everydayminerals.com, and you only have to pay shipping.


Just go to the Custom Kits section, also some deals for eyeshadows, so that you can test them out.I have very sensitive eyes and i like to put on makeup but then my eyes get irritated and puffy what can I do?
Different products have different ingredients. Have you tried a lot of brands? If it's not too uncomfortable, you could just try products with different ingredients. Almay Lavera and Clinique have hipoallergenic products. Check out this link:


http://www.evenone.com/cart/viewprod.asp鈥?/a>I have very sensitive eyes and i like to put on makeup but then my eyes get irritated and puffy what can I do?
You may just be very sensitive to the type of makeup that you are using.





Only try to use Physician's Formula makeup brand because it is hypoallergenic and shouldn't cause any reactions like that.





Normally just use anything hypoallergenic and you should be ok.
I have sensitive eyes too and instead of using eyeliner for my eyes, i use mascara as an eyeliner. I just put it on an angle tipped brush and then put it on my eyes, i use a cream shadow instead of powder too..you could also put eyedrops in before applying your makeup...it will miosturize your eyes before you put anything on and could help with the irritation
Use a product designed for sensitive skin. For mine I like aularale.com/7002.
umm... you could not wear the make up you currently wear that makes your eyes hurt.


mabye its not your eyes!


mabye its the makeup you are buying


but if it is your eyes


you should buy make up that says for sensitive eyes on it!


like neutragena or maybelene





hope this helps!


-breee
Consider an allergy free makeup. I have extremely sensitive skin and use kms mineral essentials. It is very gentle to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting