Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have blonde hair blue eyes and im 13 what makeup and clothes would suit me XX?

You're only thirteen, you don't need makeup. You have natural beauty if you really have those colors of hair/eyes.





As for clothes, I find wearing clothes that match my eye color look nice.I have blonde hair blue eyes and im 13 what makeup and clothes would suit me XX?
Browns would totally bring out your eyes. Like a brown eyeliner or eyeshadow. And gold is like a universally flattering eyeshadow so it's look really good on you too:) Champagne eyeshadows are my fave, and if you want a really great but cheap eyeshadow palette, get the Wet N Wild Ultimate Expressions eyeshadow palette in Paradise Cove. The 2 eyeshadows on the right are what I use everyday:) For lips, a nice baby pink i think would look good on you. Black or brown mascara, light blush. As for clothes, anything that's your style I guess^_^


hope i helped!I have blonde hair blue eyes and im 13 what makeup and clothes would suit me XX?
YOU GO PHUCK ***!





XoXo--Mou

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting