Friday, December 11, 2009

Blue eyes, fair skin, square face, dark brown hair...makeup/hair ideas?! pleaseeeee?

Okay! So, i have dark brown hair to my breasts, a square face (unfortunately), blue eyes with yellowww in them, and pale skin. Can anyone give me any tips for my makeup or hair? Any suggestions would really be appreciated.Blue eyes, fair skin, square face, dark brown hair...makeup/hair ideas?! pleaseeeee?
For the make-up, look at all those fantastic tutorials on youtube... a lot of girls are putting tutorials there for you to learn how to apply makeup (see in the category Howto %26amp; style) or you can search my 2 favourite ladies : julieg713 (Julie) and panacea81 (Lauren). Follow their tutorials and you will look fab !


Good luck !Blue eyes, fair skin, square face, dark brown hair...makeup/hair ideas?! pleaseeeee?
Dark brown hair to my breasts??? Im sorry I cant even pay attention to this question cause Im wondering WTF that means.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting