Saturday, December 5, 2009

What eyeshadow/makeup makes greenish/hazel eyes pop?

my eyes are hazel but sometimes they are green so they are like greenish/hazel i was wondering what eyeshadow or what type of makeup would make them pop. idk but sometimes when i where reddish pink my eyes are REALLY green for some reasonWhat eyeshadow/makeup makes greenish/hazel eyes pop?
lavender tones and pinksWhat eyeshadow/makeup makes greenish/hazel eyes pop?
Plum colors are your best





Then pinks,. purples and dark greens. Brown works too. May I suggest Almay intense i-color collection. Get the eyeliner for green works amazing.








Trust me I have green eyes.





Also try doing a smokey eye with dark green or purple.
Definitely purple!





Apply it heavier on your lid, and smooth the eyeshadow lightly up to your brow bone.
black and other dark smokey colors usually make all light color eyes pop
try the smokey eye look
black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting