Saturday, December 5, 2009

Instant skin tightening cream under eyes that I can leave on under makeup?

Skin tightening creams are not as strong as most people hope. That means that you need to follow the directions as closely as possible to get any results at all.


That being said, you want to let your skin breathe while the treatment is working. Wearing make-up on top will keep the skin from being able to take in just the lotion, it will probably will dried out by the make-up.Instant skin tightening cream under eyes that I can leave on under makeup?
I use SeneGence Eyecream under makeup . I also use the SeneGence Vitamin C serum for tightening.Instant skin tightening cream under eyes that I can leave on under makeup?
I use Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream and its absolutely the best stuff ever . Check it out I buy it from my girlfriend and she ships all over for a flat rate of $5 www.marykay.com/angelahoward
biore fortifying eye cream! you put it on in the morning under makeup and at night after you've washed your makeup off, it works wonders for dark eye circles and bags.
Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting