Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup for green eyes, brown hair, light skin?

i have green eyes, brown hair, and pale skin...what makeup should i apply, and what colors...





btw i have really thick eyelashes so i really dont need mascara/eyeliner...





thanks!Makeup for green eyes, brown hair, light skin?
Go to this website and do the virtual makeover...pick a model that looks like you and play with colors you like. I'd recommend browns and pinks. Good luck and have fun!Makeup for green eyes, brown hair, light skin?
Purple and brown eyeshadows look great. Rose blush and pink-clear lipgloss. I would still put eyeliner on the top and blend it though. Try brown
http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>
Well, I personally say you should use a very light coat of brown eyeliner, as it will look great with your green eyes. I also say use golds, browns, and tan colors for your eyeshadow. Blending would look gorgeous. I have pale skin myself, and I use True Match Porcelain foundation, and a powder from Signature Club A called ';Light Up';. It just makes my face sort of shine.








That's my opinion, though. Mhmm.
pink and purple





those kinda colours
I love the triple split eye shadows in jungle I love these colors they are made by BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS and are gorgeous.
ok for green eyes ALWAYS use plummy or purpley/pinky colours!! they make your eyes POP soo much!
I never respond to these but I caught your question. You and I look very much alike, based on your description!





I recommend all shades of brown (but mainly richer browns) and pale, pale pink. Both of these tones look great on your eyes AND lips. Even with our thick eyelashes, eyeliner can be really sexy and dramatic. Black should be a staple.





For a very fresh and awake, stark, innocent look, try white eyeshadow on the eyelids. My tastes are different from many people, but I think it looks stunning.





Don't limit yourself and don't be afraid of color. These are the most flattering shades on us, but I still love to play with every color of the rainbow.
you sound so pretty! ok well I would suggest golds, browns, or greens. don't do bright colors like purple, pink, blue, red, etc. cuz that won't match with your eyes. Gold would look really nice if you just line it on your upper lash line. Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting