Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have an olive complection, brown hair, and brown eyes what kind of makeup would look good on me?

OMG..I wish i brown eyes b/c you can wear such striking eye colors!!





for eye colors I would think a dark and vibrant purple or turqoise is fabulous. Purple really brings out the depth of brown eyes. And i think aqua colors look amazing as well!! For a more toned down look i would go for a deep green or bronze works really well too. Always have a bit of shimmer so the colors don't look flat on you either. lots of mascara too...make sure it's not clumpy tho!





If you do choose to play up ur eyes (which you should!!) I would go for a natural lip gloss., maybe a smidge of coral for a flirty look as well.





I would always use a bit of bronzer to make you glow. And again a darker coral color for ur cheeks will give a lovely and natural flush.I have an olive complection, brown hair, and brown eyes what kind of makeup would look good on me?
experiment with make upI have an olive complection, brown hair, and brown eyes what kind of makeup would look good on me?
Greens and Blues would be the best.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting