Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Best makeup tips for brown eyes?

Hi, I like experimenting with makeup and I know that brown eyes are really versatile. I just want to know a couple tips for them . :)





And I know looks look different on everyone, so here are a couple pictures.


http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/____livestrong____/Summer/IMG_1304.jpg





http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/____livestrong____/Summer/IMG_1314.jpgBest makeup tips for brown eyes?
With brown eyes, it's pretty much anything goes as far as makeup, but there are a few things that can make your eyes truly stand out. With brown eyes, black liner and mascara are always a must. This will make your eyes look bigger and open up your whole face.





After your eyes are lined, a royal blue or sea green shadow along your upper lash line will make the color of your eyes pop. Since brown is a warm color, any color in the cool family (blue, green) will make the brown stand out.





Hope this helped! Check out my blog for more beauty tips.





love,


iCandyBest makeup tips for brown eyes?
I too have brown eyes. But it really depends on your complexion too. On my website there is a beauty profiler that will help you out with your color scheme that is best for you. All you need to do to find it is register on my site, click on the SHOP NOW, then click on the spot that says MARK, then on the left side of the page click on the link that says SHADES OF YOU.


I hope this helps, and my web address is http://www.youravon.com/mistyhollingsworth





And best of luck to you on your search :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting