Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup tips for blond hair, blue eyes, and medium skin?

As you can see by my photo, you are describing me!! I absolutely love HeavenlyBoutiqueLtd's gold mine shadow--it REALLY makes the blue eyes BLUE!! Also, the shimmer powders really add a beautiful glow to the mineral foundations, which are 100% mineral--no fillers, not mineral based, but 100% minerals!! I tend to wear the warm or neutral tones, so golds, browns, taupes, even pinks are nice sometimes, but they have to have the blue undertones to go well with the blonde hair and blue eyes. I hope this helps!Makeup tips for blond hair, blue eyes, and medium skin?
makeup::.


--Cheeks-- wear a peachy color or a rose color,nothing TO bright though.





--Lips-- wear a light pink or a clear color,red is alright if it has a hint of orange in it.





--Eyes-- wear browns,as far as eyeshadow,lighter colors look better with darker skin =)





hope I helped!Makeup tips for blond hair, blue eyes, and medium skin?
try pink blush reddish lipstick and light blue eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting