Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do I get my eyes to look like Posh-what kind of makeup do I need to apply?

http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/744172鈥?/a>How do I get my eyes to look like Posh-what kind of makeup do I need to apply?
Here's a great link which shows you exactly how to get VB's signature smoky eyes:


http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>How do I get my eyes to look like Posh-what kind of makeup do I need to apply?
Hey!





I actually know some great makeup that will make you absolutely stunning. I ordered the whole cosmetic line at www.beeroyalproducts.com and got AMAZING results. I asked to be a representative because it truly changed my life. If you need help picking out shades and colors for your complexion and want personal help with what cosmetics to buy and how to save money, email me at shayna_097@yahoo.com . You will truly love these products. If you want, you can even send a picture to my email, and I will match your foundation shades, eye shadow colors, lip shades, to help you look gorgeous and accentuate your complexion. I believe in accentuating, rather than hiding behind make-up. Let me know what you think!! Shayna_097@yahoo.com





Thanks!!





Sincerely,





Shayna
get a dark silvery-grey and black eyeshadows. Apply the silver over your lid, and black starting from the outer corners to about the middle of your lid and blend, blend, BLEND! Apply black kohl (pencil) liner to your top lid, as close to the lashes as possible and on the water line (inside bottom). Apply mascara (it looks more like thinckening than lengthening) to top and bottom lashes.
she is so ugly!!!(gr8 hair, clothes and makeup though) Use bronzers, and dark shadows instead of eyeliner.
I use and love the Bee Luscious cosmetics line of products, I would recommend the automatic eye liner in onyx and the HD mascara in carbon black.
okk. so first your gonna need a basic volumizing mascara like the CoverGirl Volume Exact stuff or something like that. then your gonna need eyeliner %26amp; a sort of eyeshadow duo, here's what i use and i think it would be PERFECT http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


okay, so first apply the eyeliner with the brush on the top and bottom, then apply the eyeshadow using the picture of posh as i guide. go lighter as your reach the brow bone to get the full effect. then, apply the mascara. hope this helps!
apply a kohl eye liner on the inner side of your eyes. then apply black mascara n a greyish-blackish eye shadow.
black eye liner and black mascara
be yourself and enhance you natural beauty. she h as to be a fast fading fad- she's ungly. she's un natural - she looks plastic with a piggy nose, bad skin, and bleache dout hair. she's ungly to me
idk


what exactly does 'posh' mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting