Friday, December 11, 2009

I have chocolate brown hair, tan skin, dark brown eyes. how should i do my makeup?

i would like it if you gave me specific answers.


like brands and stuff.


thanks=]I have chocolate brown hair, tan skin, dark brown eyes. how should i do my makeup?
I would go with like shimmery golds or browns. Victoria Secrets ';Beauty Rush'; in the gold color would be good color. Also I have brown eyes and hair and sometimes purples work out good especially purple eye liner. It makes your brown eyes really pop!!I have chocolate brown hair, tan skin, dark brown eyes. how should i do my makeup?
golds, browns and blacks usually look really good on tanned skin. M.A.C has an amazing variation of different colours. i have a friend who is really tanned and uses turquoise liquid eyeliner and she looks REALLY good with that.
make-up should always be worn based on of course what you wearing you should try all types of colors that's what makes make-up fun you never want to wear the same eye shadow all the time. if you have money go to M.A.C. and let them pick your foundation they can easily see what foundation goes well with your skin. M.A.C has the best eyeshadow they have a variety of colors and please when you do wear your eyeshadow please put some mascara on your eye lashes i cant stand seeing people wearing eyeshadow with no mascara on it really frustrates me! good luck but M.A.C has the best make-up








http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting