Friday, December 11, 2009

Good makeup for my eyes?

I have Latina-Asian eyes.


They are average sized, but only a thin line shows of my eyes.


What eyeliner/eyeshadow tricks will make them look bigger, and not overwhelm them?


When I fill the whole line with eyeliner, they look terribly small.


I need some ideas.


thank you 鈾?Good makeup for my eyes?
You need to try white eyeliner on the bottom waterline, this will make your eyes appear bigger. Also remember that light colors make your features appear bigger and dark colors make your features appear smaller. You should go into your crease with a dark color to make your eyes look well defined. Message me for more information!Good makeup for my eyes?
try the smokey make-up (using black/gray) and avoid using very light colored eye shadows - those make your eyes look smaller.


also use a black eyeliner, that will help a lot!
Check out Marykay .com/kbajorek you can upload a picture of yourself and get many Ideas from the virtual Make over.
White eye liner *pencil* makes any eyes just POP out lol seriously i love it especially in the morning cuz my eyes look tired makes them POP out try it it works :)
use a sparkly dark brown with a plain black or very dark brown for your eyeshadow. for eyeliner, do not use light colors- use black or gray. do not use sparkly or shiny eyeliners- they will make your eyes seem smaller. use a combo mascara- volume and length. It will make your eyes look pretty big, and will draw attention to your eyes. When I have bags under my eyes and stuff, I always use those colors and mascara, so that no one will notice the bags. and if you want a more casual lok, use a bit of coppery eyeshadow on top of the dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting