Friday, December 11, 2009

WHAT KIND OF MAKEUP IS BEST FOR HAZEL-GREENSIH EYES?

Well I have Greenish-Hazel Eyes and I really want to know what kind of makeup would be best to make them pop and to bring out the hazel in them?





ThankxWHAT KIND OF MAKEUP IS BEST FOR HAZEL-GREENSIH EYES?
Earthy tones such as browns, dark green, beige. Maybe some purples. Just play around with colors to see which is best for you.WHAT KIND OF MAKEUP IS BEST FOR HAZEL-GREENSIH EYES?
I have the same exact eyes and I use pink and white I organize it like this:


First I use a light baby pink all over my lid and then I use a creamy white for my highlight and I blend out the outer crease of the eye with that color.





Hope i helped! BTW ppl say use red to bring out green but never do that otherwise you look like you have pink eye lol :o)
There is a new line of Cover Girl that is called exact eye lights. There are specific colors you should get for your eye color. It tells you on the boxes. You can decide to get either the hazel or the green color, whichever you would like. From what i hear, it works really well.


hope this helps. (:





-- jenniee
Hey :)


If you put purple eyeshadow on the eyelid then a little bit of green in the crease and blend them to together then (if you hav liquid eyeliner) put some on and make a cat eye(just incase you dont know what cat eyeliner is.... http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/stylewatch/trends/070129/angelina_jolie.jpg ....) it will look really great..and if you want u can just apply some mascara on your top lashes


hope i helped x
for eyeshadow u should go with an opposite color, to make the color pop, if u have greenish-hazel i would go with something along the lines of a purple or plum, maybe even brown, but plum would make them pop
I have hazel eyes...browns, golds, bronzes look great, and sometimes deep purples and greens look okay.
Browns, greens, reds, golds, charcoal, black, and purple will bring out your hazel eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting