Saturday, December 5, 2009

Even makeup application on Asian eyes?

I'm Asian and I have trouble applying eyeshadow and liner on my eyes evenly. I have one double eyelid and one single eyelid. I'm not exactly sure how double eyelid tape would work and if it would be possible to make both creases even.





I dance so sometimes I have to wear heavy show makeup and its a bit awkward.





Any help or tips? D=Even makeup application on Asian eyes?
I have the same exact problem, and I'm trying hard for my eyes to become even (double eyelid tapes, double eyelid glue, tea bags, etc.) I think that applying a darker eyeshadow on your lid, closest to your lash line, and then a lighter color on your crease would work. The good thing about it is you don't have to apply eyeliner on your upper lash line, because from my experience, my eye with no crease, you wouldn't be able to see the eyeliner (my eyelid would fold over it) and my other eye would be perfect.





Or, for a more dramatic look, you can try something like this-


Apply black eyeshadow on your lid, and slightly into your outer crease. Then blend white eyeshadow into your inner lid and crease. You can also use the white as your highlight to blend the black. I recently tried this look for a party we had and it looked all nice and even! I'm an aspiring makeup artist, and being Asian myself with uneven eyelids, I have found quite a few ways to makeup more even looking. If you have any questions feel free to email me :)Even makeup application on Asian eyes?
Don't put eyeliner on the lower lash line because it makes eyes look smaller. To open up eyes, apply a thick line of black eyeliner on top lash line followed by a thick coating of black mascara. For asian eyes, don't slant the eyeliner at the corners of the lashline as this will emphasize the slanty eye look. Use white eyeliner at the bottom lashline. Apply your eye shadow as usual!
Go to www.youtube.com, look for EVE PEARL ULTIMATE MAKEOVERS, and watch it, the second model is Asian, and she`ll do her eyes.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
well i would just use a think liner on just the bottom lid and a light shimmery shadow on the eyelid


put up a pic that would help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting