Friday, December 11, 2009

I don't like my eyes..How can I make them bigger with makeup?

http://i34.tinypic.com/seljrd.jpg





above is a picture of me





I don't like my flat nose...Like 4 people said my eyes are far apart...I don't want them to look far apart





I have small boobs [size32A] and I'm only 4ft 11';


My mouth is wide.


I wanna look lik these girls








1. http://a344.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_c94b6e4bea544446bf98fae4bd48616f.png





2. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=180639290%26amp;albumID=306922%26amp;imageID=20576121





3. http://a462.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/76/l_cda0eccd1934f5f4d619986688902d1d.jpg








I like their eyes...It's big....Also I'm gonna be goingg to 8th grade and ever since this situation occured with me and my ex friend...a lot of people been hating me and I hardly have any friends? My mom hardly even gives me money %26amp; when she does it's only 1 dollar..I wanna go to the mall %26amp; get new clothes.





PLease help


any makeup tips?I don't like my eyes..How can I make them bigger with makeup?
I could blind fold ur asian *** with dental floss u ******* nip


How about u ask a question on drivingI don't like my eyes..How can I make them bigger with makeup?
well people tell me that for asian girls if you use


your black eyeliner on the inside.


like above your bottom lashes.


but be careful.
I like my eyes to look bigger too


i use a thick mascara which tends to make your eyes look bigger and i also put a thin line on liquid eyeliner above my top eyelashes and a thick line above my bottom ones but on the bottom i use pencil mascara on the top i use luquid


make sure you thickly lay your mascara they should be noticed more then
dont be so down on yourself. your really young and totally adorable.


thats really not good for your self esteem.


be happy with yourself.





but if you want some help adding eyeliner to your the top of your eyelids, like almost a 40's bedroom eye vibe can make your eyes look bigger. eyeliner to your bottom eyes can make them look smaller, espesially if you put it on the inside of you eyelid.


lots and lost of mascara on your top eyelashes and a small amount on your bottoms can make your eyes look so much bigger.





i hope that helps
um no offense but they all wearing makeup and that is to make their eye look bigger so that's what you gotta do but the false eyelashes and everything you look beautiful by the way stay positive
Some Japanese put glue or tiny strips of tape on their eyelids to give them selves ';double eyelids,'; similar to those of about 50% of Japanese and Caucasions. It seems to me that this is in part due to the desire to make their eyes bigger (the glue effectively glues eyes open) but also due to the influence of and admiration for Western culture in Japan.





This video in a higher bit rate and with a slightly different beginning.





Some folks have kindly commented that:


1) That the preference for double eyelids predates Westernisation, so therefore this aesthetic has nothing to do with wishing to look caucasian.


Reply: Please look at the pre-Meiji images of beautiful Japanese women


http://tinyurl.com/4nbh7m


you will see that small eyes, with single eyelids were popular then. Admitedly whiteness and thin (but not long) noses were also considered beautiful. It seems to me that small features (small nose, eyes, and mouth) were considered to be beautiful (delicate perhaps).





2) The preference for double eyelids has nothing to do with Westernisation but merely a current preference for LARGE eyes.
what you could do is.. use a dark eyeliner and put it on alot.. and use a sparkly shadow to put under your brow line to make your eye's look bigger.. use a brozeing powder for blush to make your cheek bones look higher. and also you could try to use a redy pink lip gloss to make your lips look fuller..





your absolutly gorgeous.. and your ex friend can kiss your *** because she's not even worth it.. she was just jelous of you and your beauty... dont depend on your mother to give you money there are ways to get it.. you can work for. ask your mom if you could clean up around your house for about 15 dollars.





your going to 8th grade.. your probably going to be more friends with the older girls in high school.





but if you need absolutly anything else feel free to email.
  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting