Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kind of makeup would look best on my eyes?

i have kind of green-brown (but mostly green) eyes and i was wondering what kind of makeup would make them stand out.


:-)What kind of makeup would look best on my eyes?
Here is what I would do with them:





1. Get dark brown eyeliner and line INSIDE your lashline.


2. Get a pearly light creme-colored shade and apply it to the area above your eyelids.


3. Get a darker warm purple shade and apply it to your eyelid, concentrating it around your browbones.


4. Curl your eyelashes (optional).


5. Apply a dark brown or black mascara.





Almay sells lines of mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadows designed to complement your eye color. Try their set for green eyes.





I hope I helped!What kind of makeup would look best on my eyes?
Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Quick makeup tips


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
Purples will make your eyes pop. Almay has a special line designed by eye color. My eyes are the same color, hazel mostly show green. And if your anything like me I like the green not the brown to show.
Either black brown or black mascara, and light brown eyeliner, I think.





Don't ask about eye shadow though. I can't wear it because I have no idea what colors look good on me and I can never deciede what looks best on other people!!
defenitly put eyeliner. liquid eyeliner will look really gud one you and put alot on the bottem then on the top then after that put. you can also use black mascara i would prefer. Mabilen( i spelled that wrong)XXL that would give a stand out apearence. and put like a dark green and a little jade will be nice kind of eye shadow. and don't put the eyshadow by your eyebrow. put maybe a cremeish color by the eyebrows.
If you have a Bare Essentials shop in your area, go in because the people there can tell you what make up will make you look great. If you don't, use a barely noticeable lipstick or lip gloss shade, and use a moderately dark shade for your eyes, it will make your eyes stand out more. Or, buy plum Bare Essentials eye shadow, I have green-brown eyes too, plum is a great color.If none of my suggestions work, try finding a color that suits your skin tone and works well with the color of your eyes that you like.
I would go for the smokey eye look with black eyeliner. I would use Revlon Hip-makeup.
  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting