Saturday, December 5, 2009

How should I do my makeup to emphasize my tiny eyes?

I haven't quite fond a way to do my make up that really pops, it always seems like my eyes are overwhelmed by my cheeks and other features


http://i29.tinypic.com/2gumbuu.jpg





http://i26.tinypic.com/e8wlzb.jpgHow should I do my makeup to emphasize my tiny eyes?
Maybe You shouldnt be trying to put all the focus on your eyes...





I think you've got amazing lips! they are a really nice shape, maybe you could try playing them up a bit more rather than your eyes.





but If you dont want to make your eyes look small! avoid Dark eyeshadows, and thickly rimmed eyeliner.





Just go for really natural around the eyes.How should I do my makeup to emphasize my tiny eyes?
First of all, eyeliner makes your eyes look smaller. Im a make up artist %26amp; for people with small eyes...i use eyeshadow....and to make the eyes look bigger, i put 3 different shades. 1: a white/all over color..just to even it all out, than i put a medium color on the lid right under the crease, than in the crease i put a dark color such as: dark purple, brown, or even a nice black. just to define the eyes %26amp; open then up. than i use a little more of the white under the brows and some in the corners your eyes to make your eyes pop. You can put a little bit of eyeliner on the top lid to make your lashes look thicker..but not on the bottom. it will make your eyes looks smaller.





http://youtube.com/watch?v=dxae84UHEIM





video on how to do crease eyeshadow.





=]
use a lash curler to REALLY curl your lashes, then put two coats of BAD GAL LASH in black (you can get it at Sephora) and then put i silverish eyeshadow in your tearduct. i also put bottom and top black liner on, not too heavt though. i also have small eyes but once i started doing this, everyone said my eyes popped!. hope this helps:]
eyeliner around the eyes make them look smaller. try this it worked for me.


1. put white eyeliner on the inside rim of your bottom eye lid/


2. black eyeliner on the top of your upper eyelid


3. white eyeshadow around the teardrop of your eyes


4. mascara


and you can use a medium shaded eyeshadow
okay the trick for makeup is to make ur eyes pop. but first i need to know what color your eyes are because there are certain eye colors that go with eyeshadow that will make your eyes pop out . put some skin tone powder on your checks. for your eyes put on eyeliner and mascera
You have beautiful eyes. They don't seem tiny at all, to me. :)





Anyway, here's my tip: Always put the lightest shade of eyeshadow on your eyelids. Put darker shades on the brow and crease.
i have small eyes also.. liquid eyeliner on the top makes them stand out and look more bold.. and it also gives them an exotic look
Using an eyeliner pencil in whatever color you want, draw big circles around your eyes. That should work.
Eyeliner %26amp; Mascara. (:
mascara! if that doesn't work then you should use fake eyelashes
eye liner..it makes ur eyes look bigger.
lots of tips about makeup is in www.jmbeautytips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting