Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup to highlight green eyes?

I have medium-tone green eyes with gold flecks in them and I was wondering if anyone knows of any ways I can make my eyes stand out more using makeup? Any specific brands? Thanks!Makeup to highlight green eyes?
your a red eyeshadow, trust me don't use a green one. also if you are gonna use a red pigment make sure its eye safeMakeup to highlight green eyes?
I have green eyes and i bought a 3 pack eye shadow to highlight green eyes and the colors were Purple, light green and dark green.





I put the purple on the lid then the light green on the corners of the lid and then the dark green i use it like an eye liner.





I never put the eyeliner from corner to corner as it makes your eyes look smaller i always go from the outside to about halfway and it makes your eyes look bigger
I have green eyes too and the best way to make them pop is with a contrasting, complimentary color. Without a doubt, purple/mauve/reds are the best.


They often (any brand of make up) sell shadow 'sets' with shades from light to dark of a certain hue. I suggest grabbing one of these (most practical to save money) and use the dark as your lid bone highlight as well as to tap around your eye in your lash line to create the smokey look. Use the other two shades as accent color for your lids.
Purple is probably the best colour i've found to bring out my green eyes.


Since they're a darker green, i think a more intense purple instead of a lilac would be best.


Teal also works for me, and neutral browns will always be good on any colour.


If i'm wearing a natural colour, i just use something lighter than my skin, with a really light shimmery shade in the middle of my lid to brighten my eyes, and make the green look brighter.
thayrs these collections by tha company ';almay';. tha collections are for certain eye colors to stand out more, you can find it in walmart or walgreens, jux look for your eye color n it comes wit everything you need. hope i helped :)
use a more nude colored eyeshadow, some light browns and maybe some wit a tone of green in them. and dark eyeliner on the top and a good deal of mascara :)
Use some gold eyeshadow, it'll bring out the gold flecks and make your eyes look bigger. TRUST ME! my friend did it and she look so gorgeous! : ) good luck (Y)
wear green eyeshadow!
dark blue eyeliner
Purples, Browns, and peach. Mac is always a nice brand
i have the same color eyes... ;O


i wear brownish gold eye shadow... its makes them pop...


and black mascara....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting