Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup would make my eyes pop?

They're blue, but sometimes change to green.


I don't want to wear too much makeup though.


Thanks :)What makeup would make my eyes pop?
ooh lucky! (:


well what makes anyones eyes pop and look a lot bigger is white eyeliner.


use white eyeliner and line your lower waterline. if you dont know what the water line is, pull your lower eyelashes down and you'll know what it is. [:


a lot of people use brown mascara which doesnt really do much, so i reccomend carbon-black telescopic mascara. it makes your eyelashes SO LONG!


colors for green eyes would be gold and purple%26amp;colors for blue eyes are light or dark brown. darker blue makes your eyes look even more blue!


good luck%26lt;3


pick me best answer.What makeup would make my eyes pop?
In my opinion...


For blue eyes = Silver or white.


For green eyes = Brown/Chocolate.





My best friend has THE bluest eyes and she uses a nice silver power on her eyes. And it really does make her eyes pop!





Or for blue eyes something really simple really makes a lot of difference, like just a line of black on the top lid with a flick.





x
my eyes are blue and gold/bronze/brown eyeshadows work best i think :]


maybe also a little yellowy orange if you want something slightly different!


if there green then still browns but also purple shades go really well :]


also by curling your lashes with mascara will make them look bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting