Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I want to refresh my makeup supply. I have hazel eyes/brown hair. What colors & types of makeup should I get?

I use Mary Kay, so the colors I suggest are that brand, but you could use any brand. I like Mary Kay because it is exchangeable, not tested on animals and won't break you out.





Eyes: brown or green shadows, maybe some purples, light highlighter


Fig, hazelnut, Vintage Gold, Double Expresso, Rainforest or Jungle because I think green would look great with your eyes!


Highlighter: Moonstone, Rose Mist, Crystalline





Eyeliner: violet or sable, maybe even bronze





Cheeks: Sunny Spice





Lips: Gloss: Berry Sparkle, Sweet Raisen, Beach Bronze


Liner: Dusty Pink, Neutral or Chocolate depending on lip color used


Lipstick: Whipped berries, Amber suede, apricot glaze, sunset





Face: tinted moisturizer for light coverage, medium-coverage foundation for liquid coverage.I want to refresh my makeup supply. I have hazel eyes/brown hair. What colors %26amp; types of makeup should I get?
Maybelline!





I think a light green eyeshadow flick would do. A very thin line for the eyelid. Kinda just above the black eyeliner.I want to refresh my makeup supply. I have hazel eyes/brown hair. What colors %26amp; types of makeup should I get?
what color is your skin?
you should use pure brown fashion fair
warm colours will look fantastic on you
one question ( what is your skin color? ) and i think the red clothes is cool on you!!!!


...GOOD LUCK...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting