Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whats a good way with makeup to make my green eyes come out more??

What colors eyeshadow...so on, so i can make my eye color show more. or be ore noticable. thanks ? %26lt;3Whats a good way with makeup to make my green eyes come out more??
I have green eyes and I use light purple on the middle of my lid and cream on the top and I use a dark purple in the crease. I read that's what really brings out green eyes. I also like my basic browns. ANY color will bring out your eyes as long as you learn how to apply it. Always use an eyelash curler and two or three coats of mascara. I have eyelash extensions so I luckily don't have to mess with that any more. Whatever you do stay away from green eyeshadow. It's too much. If you have to use it use it over top of the purple on the outer corners. It's sexy.Whats a good way with makeup to make my green eyes come out more??
ok here's what u do:


take a deep purple and cover ur lids to the crease,


then take a light white shimmer and high light your brow bone right above the crease and put a dot on the inside corners of your eyes near your nose to make you look awake and makes your eyes look bigger. then coat ur lashes with mascara and maybe take a gold shadow dipped w/ a little water and line the bottom lashes of your eyes
You should get a smokey-eye look. It brings out any eye colour if you put on eyeliner.


Or, Almay has some type of product that brings out any type of eye-colour.
Line your bottom lid with white eyeliner, then put green and white eyeshadow on your lid!


:D
Browns and purples.
Here's a perfect way:


Always black mascara and eyeliner, top and bottom. Apply lavender (it contrasts green) on your lids. On the crease of your eyelids, apply dark green. On your brow, apply a light green.


The effects are amazing. Your eyes will look brighter, wider, and greener.


Good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting