Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup for eyes???????

ok, i am fifteen, and i have been wearing make up for 3 years, so this is not new to me, but my top eye lid sags, and my eye makeup doesnt look as good as it should or could. and i want a new way to apply it. btw. surgery to make it not sag isnt an option. but since my eye lid pretty much touches my lashes, how can i make my eyes pop?





please help!!!Makeup for eyes???????
You want to use a darker color in the crease of your eye and a lighter color on the lid then use a great mascara called high impact by clinique it will make your lashes huge which will make the focus on your lashes and open your eyes. do not put liner on your top lid it will make it lokk closed. put the liner on the bottom lid and the corner of the top only. My favorite color is heart by bare minerals you can use it wet to make it drk then dry to make it light that way you have two colors in one for 13 dollars. plus they are shiny I like shiny. If you have more questions let me know.Makeup for eyes???????
but sag prevention cream and....


put white eye liner on bottom, and black on top. then put mocha and silver eyeshadow on.
ew thats wierd search some OLAY eye products for sags.
get aging cream, please mark me best answer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting