Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have dark brown eyes, im a boy so don't say wear makeup, i to have light brown eyes, i cant have contacts :P?

So i cant have contacts, my mom and dad doesn't want me to, im a guy, so i don't wear make-up, so is there something that i cant eat or do a spell (joking) on myself to change my dark brown eyes to light brownI have dark brown eyes, im a boy so don't say wear makeup, i to have light brown eyes, i cant have contacts :P?
ummm no there's nothing you can do. be happy with what God gave you.I have dark brown eyes, im a boy so don't say wear makeup, i to have light brown eyes, i cant have contacts :P?
it just depends on your mood, when im in an okay mood there dark brown but when im not there light brown


it depends for other people

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting