Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blue eyes and dirty blonde hair... what kind/color makeup should i use?

my skin is pale/warm but i have a natural blush. i have blue eyes that can sometimes look like smokey or gray and also green. what kind/color eye makeup should i use? i also have brown ish hair with natural blonde highlights and dark brown low lights, i call it dirty blonde...idk if that helps but thanks if you answer =]Blue eyes and dirty blonde hair... what kind/color makeup should i use?
Well, my eyes are blue too. And from experience, you should probably stay away from blue eyeshadow. Very few people can pull that off.


My hair is pretty much dirty blond too.





So i think that you should probably stick to natural colors. For your eyes, you should wear like a brown. It can be dark brown or light. I think black would also look good. Then you should put on a thin line of eyeliner. Then some mascara.





Sometimes you just want to get out of the same makeup routine... I found that you can wear like a purple eyeshadow with a thick, dark line of eyeliner.





For your lips you should put on a really light pink. Then put on lip gloss over. (Make it shiny or glittery.) You can also use some neutral colors to. Like a light brownish color.


Also if your cheeks are kinda red, you can use cover up. I know my cheeks get red, and I hate it!





I have found that the best brand of make up to use is Max-X-Factor. I love it!





I hope I helped you out.Blue eyes and dirty blonde hair... what kind/color makeup should i use?
I'd forgo blush, and look for some cool shades in eye shadow. Almay has a line for specific eye colors, and the blue line has 3. 2 have different blues and the third has browns and pinks. Try getting a pallette of colors cheap (like ordache or Wet n wild) and try different things with the clothes your wearing. I have similar skin/eyes with light blonde hair and use more tans and browns, and go for blues and pinks with blue mascara when not working or in a more fun feel.
Almay smart shades and intenseify
without a dought stay away from blue shadows.... they'll just make your eyes duller.... try shades like browns, greys, golds, rusty peaches or plum colors.... they'll work best with blue eyes. Play around with those to see what works best with both your eyes and hair....
Blue eyes look great with browns, bronzes, greens, and tans.





Hope I helped. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting