Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup ideas for black hair, snow white skin, topaz eyes.?

I need help with makeup for myself. I have such trouble finiding stuff. See, my hair is dark...DARK black, like freakishly dark and then my skin is snowy white. And then, my eyes are topaz I can't find anything that looks good on me. I sort of want the gold in my eyes to really stand out and my lips to have a snow white effect and really stand out. ideas?Makeup ideas for black hair, snow white skin, topaz eyes.?
Because your hair is so dark go with light and soft colors to bring out your skin. Don't over do it go for a fresh clean look. I wouls say black mascara. Light rosy cheeks, pastel pinks. Same for the lips -just about any soft shade of pink will work as long as it's not frosty maybe a litle closer to carnation color. Make your eyes pop and downplay everything else. Work with the blue in your eyes as opposed to the gold flecks. Try very light shade silver, pearl color, shades of topaz etc for the shadow. The best way to experiment is to go to the make-up counter at the department store and tell them what I just told you. They'll choose colors for you and apply them to see how they work with your skin and hair. You don't have to buy everything or anything. While they're working on you don't just close your eyes. Pay attention to how they apply the makeup and the kinds of colors they choose for your palette.Makeup ideas for black hair, snow white skin, topaz eyes.?
i think for your lips you should use a salmon pink lip gloss and for your eyes you should use a light silver eyeshadow black eyeliner and a black mascara but dont throw it on in a hurry just take 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting