Thursday, June 24, 2010

Everytime I put on makeup my eyes get so irritated?!?

It's like, I barely I can't even wear make up anymore! I mean, I love to look pretty some time, but my eyes are so sensitive. The only product that I can wear that can last me a while before my eyes get irritated, is covergirl. Maybe because I've worn covergirl products for so long? But I've worn like different products WITH covergirl. So I don't know what to do... I only wear makeup when ever I feel like it or whenever there's a big thing going on... otherwise I rarely wear it. What am I supposed to do?! I can't even wear foundation either! Or even use anything.. My face is so SENSITIVE.





P.S. Oh and btw, I'm not a big person on makeup, it's just that I just want to wear it and it's becoming a problem that I can't even wear it without my eyes watering and itching?!Everytime I put on makeup my eyes get so irritated?!?
If you weren't born with it you don't need it.





Your eyes are probably pretty enough without it.


Your body is talking to you.


Listen to it.





Its saying, that paint you are using is irritating me.


Please don't do this to me anymore. : )Everytime I put on makeup my eyes get so irritated?!?
I had that happen to me, So now I use Urban Decay (it works for me) And the best part is they don't test on cute little fuzzy animals, and cover girl does. Hope I helped you out ! :DDD
maybe its the kind ur using?


like my mom cannot use waterproof or her eyes get watery and red and itchy (kinda like u described) try using different kinds... Or go to a mac, bare minerals or any other kinda make up counter and tell them that your eyes are sensitive and tell them what u told us. Ask them if they can recommend some makeup for sensitive eyes. :)
You have an allergic reaction to makeup.


My mom is the same way.


Fortunately, they do make special makeup without all of the chemicals so that it will be less irritating.
Your makeup made be past its shelf life.Throw it out start fresh.Buy new hypoallergenic makeup like almays.always use disposable applicators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting