Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup for green eyes?

I never know how to do my makeup, any advice? i have pale green eyes.Makeup for green eyes?
I have green eyes myself. ok so i use a white eyeliner on my bottom eye, if your eye looks tired. it works wonders. nice rich browns complaint eyes eyes for during the day and if you want a nice evening or night look, try purple smoky eye's, its amazing on my eye's. hope it works just as well on you.





i also think that the cat eye look suits every eye colour and is quite amazing, if you look at pixie lott new video, that the eyes i mean.





really hope this helps, i love giving out make up tips! thanks! :):):):):)Makeup for green eyes?
Justine,





Recommend brown tones; I use Coonobabe, here are some of the colors I've used and recommend for your eye color:


eye NV: kalahari, queen of the nile, reverse cowgirl, the natives are restless.


eyeLITES: bliss, brazilian, java, socialite, zen


Google Coonobabe


btw - they ship 4 free, made inUSA, and do not test on animals, quality is excellent.


How to apply: What you need to know is that eye shadow is an accent to your eyes, not clown makeup. I see a lot of girls either do the clown, or gothic look thinking this is hip or cool. No it does not work for school, work, or even going out with friends. You just end up looking like a freak.


You apply ';light'; strokes starting from the tear duct area outward. A good rule of thumb is ';hint of tint'; for eye shadow as well as blush. If you apply a light color around your eyes correctly then your eyes will be the focal point. This is what you want, people to focus on your emerald greens. Too much shadow and you might look like Mindfreak Chris Angel gone wild lol. Not good ;).


I hope this helps you.
my friend has bright green eyes and they always look so pretty, she uses light brown eye liner, and does brown/goldish and purple eye shadow. she doesn't make it to heavy just enough to stand out. then black mascara. i think it might also depend on your skin color. shes kinda pale but good luck, i'm sure you'll find something that works.
Almay has these kits based on your eye color. It's really good. I have brown eyes and it's called ';Bring out the brown';. And it looks really good. I would recommend it to you.
use purple to make ure eyes stand out. But a soft purple. like the one I have: N.Y.C. Color Wheel Mosaic eye Powder
The exact eyelights thing by Covergirl - they're sold at Wal-Mart.
try a soft brown eyeshadow, no eyeliner or anything like that.
some natural soft brown eyeshadow %26amp;%26amp; maybee a little bit of eye liner.
brown eyeshadow with maybe brown mascara...i think it would look really cute!
Golds and browns

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting