Thursday, June 24, 2010

If i have blue eyes and blonde hair what is the best makeup i can use?

Almay ';Bring Out The Blue'; eye makeup... I am a huge fan:


http://almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.鈥?/a>





Don't use black eyeliner. It takes away from your pretty blue peepers. Use brown. Sometimes I use dark if I want a dramatic effect. Most often I will use a light, golden brown.





Usually I will wear my eyeliner on the top inner rim and the bottom inner rim of the eye, but not accross the lid. I think it is a more natural look that way. When putting it on top of the lid, I never go too thick.





For shadows, you want gold tones. Yellow is opposite of blue on the color wheel and so it will make blue stand out the most when the two colors are paired.





You can even try enhancing your blue eyes with a bit of blue eyeshadow or some blue mascara. Just be careful because blue eyeshadow can get real trashy real fast.





Since you are just starting out, try getting Almay's Smart Shade foundation. It only comes in three shades: light, medium, and dark. It goes on white and then blends into the color of your skin! It is so amazing, I looove it. It only about ten dollars too, which is relatively cheap for a quality product. If you decide to go for a different foundation, look for an oil-free foundation that will prevent breakouts. Before buying, rub a little on your hand to see if it matches up. If your foundation is too dark you will look like an orange sponge cake. :]





If you have less-than-perfect skin then try a Covergirl concealer underneath your foundation, and L'Oreal true match powder over the top. This will make for an overall flawless look. I usually buy my powder a shade lighter than my foundation, just because for some reason it makes my skin look great.





I really reccommend seeing a Mary Kay consultant or a beauty rep behind the counter of a decent makeup store (Try Sephora or Dillard's).If i have blue eyes and blonde hair what is the best makeup i can use?
Well Blue eyeline and Blue Eyeshadow if ur hair is straight, spakles.If i have blue eyes and blonde hair what is the best makeup i can use?
the best make up you can use is bare essentials.. go to the store and they will help you pick the perfect match
id use a covergirl concealer powdre and the Bad Gal Blue mascra from Benefit cosmetics.


:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting