Thursday, June 24, 2010

What shades of makeup can i wear? I'm a brunette with big brown eyes and very fair skin.?

i wouldnt say anything too dark or too light. shoot for some medium shades. i wouldnt use shades of brown for eyeshadow if i were you, because it tends to make people look like their lids are dispigmentated. (Wrong word, but do you know what i mean?) Anyways, purple looks GREAT on brown eyes. Since you have brown eyes, you can really play them up with out looking like a clown. so dont be afraid to think out of the box.What shades of makeup can i wear? I'm a brunette with big brown eyes and very fair skin.?
I say blue for sure. NOT BRIGHT BLUE. Go to the Clinique counter at the mall. They could give you some really good ideas!What shades of makeup can i wear? I'm a brunette with big brown eyes and very fair skin.?
Wear very natural colors that makes it seem like you have no makeup on at all. Like browns, tans, golds, stuff like that, like halle berry she wears very natural makeup. No blue and greens and purples, that looks terrible
Nice combination, same as mine! I'm told I can wear cool and warm colors. And there are quite alot of shades that look good on me and I have gotten complimented on. In shadows, I can do some light- medium blues; gray-blues; I actually love golds; olive-like green shades- there was one fat eye stick, not a powder, I liked alot by maybelline, color was called Cold Cash, an olive almost gold color, got compliments on that; and purple shades although I'm not too into purples.


For blush I found I liked peachy ones the best, though plums are good too. Lips there's alot of choices, light pink lipgloss, sheer red lipgloss, brownish with hints of pink or purple work. If you want to go dark or intense, a deep wine/plum type of red is best, one shade I had by Loreal Colour Riche was called Port. But never go too intense on both the eyes and lips at the same time, emphasize only one or the other at a time. Well I hope this gives you some ideas....
You are probably a warm and would look good in deep blues and darker warmer shades.I have the same skin shade and am also brunette and usually do black liner and dark browns with deep purples, blues for eyes and deep reds and burgandy for lip shades.
to bring out the browns in your eyes, uses subtle blue and purple shades.


If your eyes are more toward the hazel side, use lots of greens and golds to play up the natural tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting