Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blue eyes, blonde hair, fair skin. makeup & hair tips?

i have blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and fair skin and ive started to play with makeup again which i havent in a while, got stuck with same routin. i found again.. tht purples and greens look good so does gold. any other tips or colors u can suggest? and my hair color i am gettin bored with. any suggestions on what color i should go for, maybe something to bring out the blue of eyes, and not to be too harsh with pale skin?Blue eyes, blonde hair, fair skin. makeup %26amp; hair tips?
brown eyeliner, like in an espresso color, makes blue eyes look amazing, and just black mascara with no liner makes them pop as well. In terms of hair color, you could go lighter and get a warm blonde, or go darker with a chestnut brown.Blue eyes, blonde hair, fair skin. makeup %26amp; hair tips?
I'm the same hair and skin tone as you. I go for a more natural look, mostly just a light dusting of mineral powder, brownish-black mascara and a mauvey-rose lipstick.





But on days when I want to do it up even more, I'll use a concealer under my eyes, a light foundation mixed with moisturizer on my face, the mineral powder over that, an eyelash curler, brown or navy eyeliner and complementary shadow, mascara, and a matching lip liner and lipstick in a darker more wine-colored shade. I rarely ever use blush, but when I do it's very subtle. For the fair skinned, I think less is more.





Just remember, if you really do up your eyes, downplay your lips. And vice versa. You don't ever want to be overdone.
Hi, you sound just like me, actually your avatar is identical to mine, I use a bronze on my eyes everyday, don't go without it. It seems to bring my eyes out, I use brown cover girl eyeliner and cover girl brown mascara, lightly. I am a natural dirty blonde so I lighten my hair with Dream Blonde by Loreal, Light Blonde, #9. I like this the best, keeps brassiness away. Good luck, I hope this helps.
gosh i'm jealous.


i want blue eyes


but use blue eyeliner!


it'll bring out your eyes


and maybe a dark brown for hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting