Thursday, June 24, 2010

Suggestions? Good homecoming makeup - BLUE EYES?

Hello! A friend of mine asked me to do her makeup for homecoming, and I just want suggestions for what kind of colors, etc I should use. Her eyes are very light blue, and she has strawberry blonde hair. Pic:





http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350鈥?/a>








I'm good with makeup, but I usually only do it for myself and I have hazel eyes.





What I own is a dark plum, a copper/gold shimmery color, light yellow, light icy pink, browns, blacks, champagnes, brown eyeliner.... I have an idea of what will be good, but would appreciate more ideas :D








Thanks!Suggestions? Good homecoming makeup - BLUE EYES?
use browns, awesome, or black but don't apply too much of it , maybe sweet mascara and eyeliner without eyeshadow, or maybe with brown eyeshadow...and it still depends alot on what she's gonna wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting