Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need makeup tips, I want my eyes and skin to look beautiful. Picture included.?

http://s467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/smile_por_favor/?action=view%26amp;current=DSCF6082-1.jpg








Give me some advice. If you are going to give me rude comments then you're wasting your time.I need makeup tips, I want my eyes and skin to look beautiful. Picture included.?
You are very pretty. Make sure not to cover up your skin too much! What you need to do is go to a Clinique counter at a department store like Herbergers, and get a makeover. They will figure out your skin type, give you makeup that works best for you and teach you how to use it, and give you a system of cleansers/lotions/makeup removers made especially for your skin type. It usually costs a bit more but it is so worth it! If you can't afford it, just buy brown mascara, a little brown eyeliner, blush, and lip gloss. If you have a zit or annoying blemish, cover it up with a light concealer. Good luck! :)





You are really pretty by the way! I need makeup tips, I want my eyes and skin to look beautiful. Picture included.?
You have really pretty features. Play up your eyes with eyeliner and mascara. Also use foundation and use bronzer to contour your cheekbones





Please answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
your eyes are beautifull im a cosmetology student and judging by your eyes dont wear light colors make them shine they are gorgeous let me suggest shades of dark brown greys and black if youre wearing bright colors go a little darker on your eyes
Try eyeliner, lip gloss, and some tan foundation, go light. You are naturally beautiful!!!!! :)
Maybe some neutral eye makeup like brown and white. You have natural beauty so don't cover it up! =) Yahoo has alot of mean people so I do hope people just give you advice.
you're already gorgeous! nothing can go wrong with a little eyeliner and lip gloss.
you have some nice skin, use light colors like light pink that would look cute, i would go for a more natural look
they already do ! :)
everyone will tell u brown eyeliner and stuff but go for black


it will play your eyes up wayy more then brown ever could

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting