Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have bags under my eyes...how do i get rid of them w/o using makeup??

ok anyone has answers.... can u plzz help me.. i rlly wanna get rid of them!! pllzzz and thankya!I have bags under my eyes...how do i get rid of them w/o using makeup??
Lots of H2O, lots of sleep and a well balnced diet with plenty of vitamins and minerals. I have the same problem and thats what my dermatologist said. If they are genetic then the above advice will help but not cure. Good luck.





Don't waste your money on all of those creams because they don't work AT ALL!!! I've tried them all and spent lots of money!I have bags under my eyes...how do i get rid of them w/o using makeup??
i have them too and bad there is no way that i know of at all --





but make up will help a lot just go to a dept store at the make up counter and ask someone to make you over and then if you like it buy it thats what i would do estee lauder is expensive but is worth it for the bags under the eyes
You can boil chamomile tea bags, cool them and place them under the eye. Also hemmroid cream will temporarily remove the puffness. Cool cucumbers have been used for ages in spas.
Holding something cold under them for a little bit helps.
Cucumbers work good. Also there is special cream that you can buy.
get more sleep otherwise there is no permanent way. sry =(
i know girl i have the same problem its all depends on what you consume and ur sleeping habits for one week go to sleep at the same time every night and u will start to see them fade. trust me!
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Dark circles / Puffiness / Eye bags


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
Sleep on two fluffy pillows, instead of one.


Sleep on your back or side.


Don't rub your eyes.


Don't smoke, and try not to drink alcohol before passing out.


Don't smoke.





If you wake up with them, put two teaspoons into the freezer for 10 minutes, and then place them on your eyes.





Good eye GELS for bags:


Origins No Puffery


Oil of Olay has one


Nivea has one too (the blue gel one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting