Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help please..Makeup tips for eyes?

I hate my eyes because they are so deep into my head it looks stupid. Any way I can use make up to fix that? Without buying expensive brand name things..?


Any other cool make up tips?


Thanks!Help please..Makeup tips for eyes?
use light colors like white to make your eyes pop. And yeah, definately avoid black eyeliner, dark colors sunk inHelp please..Makeup tips for eyes?
I could use a pic. =) Anyways, don't use too much black eyeliner. Maybe something brighter or colorful would make them pop. Remember though, most people look good more natural vs. looking like a whore. I'm just mentioning that, though b/c I'm getting a pic. of a girl from my school in my head and she wears crazy blues %26amp; pinks %26amp; purples %26amp; greens for eyeshadow...all over. : )


Anyways, if you have a really pretty eye color, try to find makeup that will promote that. Or you can draw attn. away from your eyes to like your mouth or hair or something you like. Sorry I'm not much help.
uhm try some eye complimenting colors.. if your eyes are brown go with a purple and like gold on the outside corners to kind of bring them out... blue... then light brown is nice . oh o really bring out your eyes .. use white eyeliner on the inside of your eyes. works well and on the inner corners smudge it a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting